NEW VIDEOS EVERY THURSDAYS ON YOUTUBE || NEWEST POST ->

[5]

Tutorial: Gyaru Messy Hair Buns


Hello my Happy Bunnies!!
So recently, I have not been updating and uploading at all due to work. If you all don't know, I am employed at Forever 21(My Favorite Shop) and I love it. Just a little about myself thrown at you. It's Monday and I don't have work today so I can sit here and Blog/upload videos!! I am so happy to have this day off to update, record videos and do a lot more things for all of you!

Gyaru Messy Hair Bun Tutorial:
Here is the Video:


This is actually quite a simple hair tutorial and pretty easy to do. It's very cute, messy, and great for any season. I like this look and I got inspired off this photo on Tumblr so I don't which Japanese Gal magazine it's from exactly. I just kind of save the photo and tried it attempt this look cause it just, it's just so freaken cute.

So here is the photo of the look:


So, I tried my best attempting this look by the way it looks. It might not be the exact way but I really liked how it turned out when I tried to re-create this look on myself so I hope you guys like how I re-created this look and hopefully it was not too hard to understand my video. If so, Please do let me know in the comment section below and I am willing to answer your questions on Youtube or on my blog too!!

So Here is my Complete Look:
BTW, These were taken with my webcam so they are a bit touched but not completely.



For me, It usually takes about 4-12 minutes to do this hair style because I always tend to messy up on one side and I like how all the loops it takes to make this funny look. The only thing that will be a down fall for this look is that after 6 hours or so, it will look a bit more messy than usual and that's why you can sue gel, hair spray, and some other hair product to hold your tiny hairs that are loose.

Thank You for Reading!!
Hopefully this was helpful a bit more from my video!!
Remember: Follow MY Blog for regular updates.

Stay tune within a week for my $300+ Giveaway!!
For a PreviewPlease look at my 'Giveaway!!' tab!!

Tutorial: Gyaru Messy Hair Buns Tutorial: Gyaru Messy Hair Buns Reviewed by ItsFrany on 10:30:00 PM Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Cute hairstyle! I wish I had enough hair for it.

    Does working at forever 21 give you an employee discount on their stuff?

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw but I will ppst up more hair styles for both short and long hair soon okay lol and yes it does but i can not say dear. Hope that doesn't bother you dear.

      Delete