NEW VIDEOS EVERY THURSDAYS ON YOUTUBE || NEWEST POST ->

[5]

Tutorial: Simple Ulzzang Makeup

Porcelain Skin and a CUTE Makeup
That's what Ulzzang makeup is all about!!


Today's post and simple tutorial is on Simple Ulzzang makeup!!
Here is a easy, "Step by Step," makeup tutorial from foundation to eye makeup. it is pretty easy and quite simple to follow. This makeup consist of Flawless Skin and Puppy Eye Makeup.

















I hope you all enjoyed this SIMPLE and CUTE makeup tutorial for Ulzzang makeup. This makeup look is wearable everyday on a daily base. It's not hard and it's easy to do every morning too. The best part is that it doesn't take a lot of time either!! I like to do this look when I get kinda of lazy to do my Gyaru Makeup or when I am in a hurry because Gyaru Makeup does take time. For me, I feel like the lashes take the longest during gyaru makeup because the bottom lashes take time and patience...

Want to keep up with my updates
You can OFFICIAL FOLLOW ME on BLOGLOVIN

For reading and Watching.


I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT POST~

XOXO

Tutorial: Simple Ulzzang Makeup Tutorial: Simple Ulzzang Makeup Reviewed by ItsFrany on 7:01:00 PM Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Awww you look so adorable <3 loved your tutorial !! :D
    www.lostinmydreamland.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO people don't follow this tutorial unless you are old fashioned and want to be rediculed by people I could put this in a nicer way but I want people to know how much of a no no this is

    ReplyDelete