NEW VIDEOS EVERY THURSDAYS ON YOUTUBE || NEWEST POST ->

[5]

NEW: FUJI FILM instax mini 8

It's been too long SUNFLOWERS
How are all of you for the longest time?
I hope you all had a fun and great summer. To be honest, I am actually deadly sick and sadly... I lost my voice too so no videos at the moment either cause I can't do any voice overs. I did buy a new toy/camera for myself and it was worth it because I am really in love with it.

Here is my Lovely New Camera

So this camera comes with all this in this little box.





 The instructions on how to fix, how to put the film in, and not only that, helps with the lighting on how to work the flash and everything. I actually had to read and understand how each flash works before using the camera at all. It is really helpful and useful. You may have to fully read through 1-2 of the papers.

Not only that, the camera does not come with film so you will have to purchase that separately. The color of the camera is actually a pastel yellow. The other colors besides the black and white are all pastel if the color is solid. There are many other designs but you have to order them online from special sites and the may be priced high. Just depends on where you purchase it. I bought mines at Urban Outfitters and it was priced... "OKAY" I guess. It was about $117USD after tax which turned out to be a great investment. Film on the other hand, You can purchase there for like $30USD at Urban Outfitters for but I get mines from Walmart for about $17 for 2 packs. Each packs comes with 10 film. Unless you want the fancy colors, nice frames, and more, I suggest buying them online for cheaper.

This is how the inside looks like along where the battery place is.


This photo shows the different types of settings of light you may get. Depending on the day, you have to use a different setting. Yes, It does make a BIG difference because it helps with how the picture may turn out to look. Especially the weather and if you are indoor somewhere. There is instructions on how each one works and it is a MUST to read it for sure!!!

Overall.... I love the camera!! 
It is very usefully, easy carrying but the only down fall about it is that it does get dirty easily so you may want to buy a separate case of possibly get a little carry bag to out in your purse or backpack. I have not had it long enough to take it with me on a vacation spot but I will let you know for sure when I do.


Thank You all for Reading!!
I will post more when I can and hopefully I will.
My YouTube is getting sad and lonely without new videos so I should do that too...


Thank You all for the Support!!

SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT POST!!!

NEW: FUJI FILM instax mini 8 NEW: FUJI FILM instax mini 8 Reviewed by ItsFrany on 11:29:00 PM Rating: 5

2 comments: