NEW VIDEOS EVERY THURSDAYS ON YOUTUBE || NEWEST POST ->

[5]

LIFE DIARY: Being Yourself..?

"Just be Yourself."
The most common phrase said to all people growing up unless you are Asian but that is a whole different story to talk about later.



Life is about, well- almost anything you want it to be because it is your life. Most people say things without thinking about what the other person wants which is pretty normal/common or in some cases- rude. Life can have many meanings but it just depends on what YOU, as a person, would like it to mean.

Being yourself can have many positive and negative things.
For example, work. The environment you work in has rules which everyone usually abides too or not but the main thing is that you should be respectful of your piers, co-workers, customers, and more. Another things is, Family gatherings. For some people, it's about fun and enjoying time and for others, it's about image. YES, Image. I don't like that word when it comes out of my parents mouth when I went to family or any gatherings with them but that's just how things were for them.



For all the people who wear makeup, this topic is always brought up.
I find it hard for people to understand that maybe, we just want to wear makeup. In a sense, society has brought upon this, "ideal," look that we have to appear a certain way to get noticed by others and this can mean wearing a ton of makeup to be noticed or even being someone we are not because nobody wants a person like- US.

It's hard being yourself when you are not appreciated for being, "different," in society or even with your own family. The worse part is when you don't like yourself for being- YOU and that can be very depressing and make your self-esteem very low. No one should feel like that about themselves but the other thing is, EVERYBODY should be appreciated for existing.

PICTURE TAKEN BY KOU MOUA - FADED PRODUCTION CREW
When it comes to my circle of friends/family that I hangout with (Which is pretty small since I am a loner), I love it that I can be myself with them all the time (and my LOVER. He's the exception because he should love me for me anyways so of course I will be myself). When we do hangout, we can all be ourselves which is usually on the line of, "Crazy and Super Honest." What I mean when I say, "Super Honest," is that we would just say what we think and want because we have no boundaries with each other and don't get offended easily. I think it's because we are all probably the same or just know each other very well. Maybe I should just show you all in a vlog later/soon so you all can see just how, "HONEST," my group of friends/family.

PICTURE TAKEN BY KOU MOUA - FADED PRODUCTION CREW
If you are not in a relationship, You should take time to Find Yourself but if you are in one, You partner should like/love you for you and you should not feel obligated to be someone you are not. I mean, everyone uses the bathroom and everyone farts. You should not feel BAD if you fart in front of your partner because I'm sure they fart too unless they are like Peter Griffin from Family Guy who took 18 years to let out his first fart gas.

Not being in a relationship is pretty good because you can take time to find yourself without having to worry about anyone but yourself (and family depending on your relationship with them). That means, focusing on self goals, travel, and other things. That doesn't mean that being in a relationship, you can't enjoy those things too but you might have less to think about and less things to give you a headache. I'm just saying from experience.

On another note, it is good to know common sense/manners.
I believe that common sense will save everyone's life whether they speak a different language or they are just a baby/toddler. Not only will it save lives in person but also EVERYWHERE ELSE like online, driving (Especially), and even to animals. Sometimes, you find/see/notice that there is just that one person that seems just seems like- They just don't have no common sense which makes you wonder with a lot of anger/brain power, "How were they raised?" Oh, we have all wondered that. No lie~.


You will always find yourself changing everyday and its not bad but it can be scary.
Change can be good or it can be bad but that just depends on how you take it in you life. It can either be a long time before you get used to change or be short but never forget that you are a big part of change. Although we are all just living life, the life we live can change things slowly through time or even have a huge effect on someone who you just walk by.

Never forget that you are apart of the world and YOU can always make a big difference.
Gosh, I feel like this post/topic kind of got off the idea/title for the post..? I mean, I'd like to address a lot of things about being yourself but I think the most important thing that I can say is that YOU should find friends who you can connect with without having any backlash to how often you see each other or more.

That is all for this post though. I am truly sorry that this post is kind of- weird, but I'm glad that I got to address this topic because I've noticed that with all the social media and everything that is happening around the world/country, being, "you," has become an issue to life and especially, anything government related but that is a WHOLE new topic.

I'll just end it here with a, "Bye&Good Night."


HUG&LOVES,

Frany

LIFE DIARY: Being Yourself..? LIFE DIARY: Being Yourself..? Reviewed by ItsFrany on 2:17:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: