NEW VIDEOS EVERY THURSDAYS ON YOUTUBE || NEWEST POST ->

[5]

VLOG: Circle of Friends | Happy Birthday Summer ➳ FranyDays


I surround myself with people I can be real with.
No one should be someone/something they are not when you get older because not everyone has time to be "perfect" all the time for everything, every time, and every event. People have bad days and that is just life and it should be normal. My circle of friends consist of people I can trust which just happens to be my family/cousins ( I am very lonely) and some friends who I still talk to from high school but it is different for everyone.




Today's Vlog:
➳ Shopping with Sarah
➳ KiN-5 - WHAT IS KIN-5?
➳ How we hang~

➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖

Join US on this weird walk-through in life where you will meet and see the good, bad, crazy, and loving environment in time. All the weird joys in our life in a small video clip for you to view here. Do support by subscribing and these videos will keep going until- Whenever ^^

➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖

☻ MUSIC LIST ☻

INTRO SONG: Clannad Soundtrack Track 7- Étude Pour les Petites Supercordes

➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖

Don't forget to check out the Photo Diary in the Tab "LIFESTYLE" to see random photos from our vlogs and for daily updates.


VLOG: Circle of Friends | Happy Birthday Summer ➳ FranyDays VLOG: Circle of Friends | Happy Birthday Summer ➳ FranyDays Reviewed by ItsFrany on 11:06:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: