NEW VIDEOS EVERY THURSDAYS ON YOUTUBE || NEWEST POST ->

[5]

REVIEW: New Circle Lens - Packaging | Lensvillage.com

New Year = New Lens
I went shopping again online and I had to get some new lens because Mines are done and usually after 7 months, I throw mines out and buy new ones anyways. Since a lot of online sites are having big easy sales and stuff, I like to buy them around Black Friday, Christmas, and New Years. They do take forever to ship depending on shipping.

Today's lens are from Lensvillage.com and YES, I do like shopping from this site because the site is very easy to understand, simple to shop, and the price is very reasonable and shipping is decent.

I will start with Packaging and then talk about what lens I got after. No pictures of me in lens because I will do a separate post on each lens so you can have links to those later/next time.

So, Let's get Started!!


Here is the HUGE PACKAGE that I received. This was actually a surprise for me because I did not expect it to be so big since I have purchase from them before and it was a rather, medium/small package. Well, maybe it was because I paid more for faster shipping that it ended up being this big? Either way, It was nice and the inside was bubbled protected.


Inside the BIG PACKAGE was this Paper Bag envelope that had my lens that was in a plastic bag.


This is all that I had in that little plastic bag that came with the circle lens in a protective wrap, 2 animal cases for my lens, and 2 cards which is one business and the other is about their Instagram Tag Contest. To know more about it, you can click the link below:




Namei.Fairy Lumos Orange Lenses
Brandi.Fairy
Base Curve8.6 mm
Diameter16.2 mm
Enlargement15.0 mm
Water Content55%
Made InKorea
DisposableOne year - Yearly






NamePuffy 3-Tone Blue (Shinny Blue)
BrandDueba
Base Curve8.6 mm
Diameter14.5 mm
Enlargement14.0 - 14.5 mm
Water Content38%
Made InSouth Korea
DisposableOne year - Yearly

Manufactured by Dueba and labelled under DollyEye watermark.


OVERALL REVIEW ON PACKAING:
I am always happy with the shipping and packaging because they always make sure that the lens are safe and of course, they give such cute cases too! I love how it comes with their business card too. They never disappoint me when I purchase circle lens from them. I love it.

I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT POST~



REVIEW: New Circle Lens - Packaging | Lensvillage.com REVIEW: New Circle Lens - Packaging | Lensvillage.com Reviewed by ItsFrany on 11:11:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: