NEW VIDEOS EVERY THURSDAYS ON YOUTUBE || NEWEST POST ->

[5]

i.Fairy Lumos Orange | REVIEW

TIME FOR A REVIEW ~


Today's Review are as the TITLE STATES:
i.Fairy Lumos Orange Circle Lenses
I have always wanted to try these lenses since a lot of people I know wear them and have them so it's kind of exciting and nice to have them now and they are just great, comfy, and I can't just wait to tell you all about them!!

Let's Get Started!!!












Here are the Circle Lenses in the case. If you want to know how they look like in the bottle, please refer to my other post on packaging before this post.
These lens are very large and before you put them on, make sure you soak them for 10-16 hours in solution before you wear them to make sure they are cleansed. You DO NOT want to wear them directly out of the bottle because the liquid in the bottle is not solution but chemicals to keep the circle lenses fresh and cleansed. From just seeing these lens, they seemed to look pigmented and very large. Although I have worn other large circle lenses, i.Fairy is known to have very large circle lenses.







AFTER WEARING THESE LENSES AFTER 1 WEEK:

Comfort:
OH MY GOSH!! I love these lens! They are actually very comfy and nicely pigmented. They make my eyes feel like they can breathe and it's probably because these lenses have a 55% water content. Even though they are bigger, I did not have to put drops in my eyes but I do it anyways to make sure they don't dry out.




Color:
They are pigmented like I said earlier. They are notice able in the day and even in light rooming. With natural lighting, they seem to look a bit more natural but nothing looks very natural if it's enlarging your eyes. Wearing by themselves with just eyeliner makes your eyes look large but yet simple in my opinion.

Enlargement:
They are great for enlarging your eyes! These have a diameter of 16.2 and with the black outside ring, they make a great enlarging choice. I do like that they are not brown lenses because sometimes, brown lenses just blend in besides the Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown and ones that look like that.
OVERALL:
I highly recommend these lenses to people who want to try new lenses and to new lens wearers. They are a bit big but you cannot tell the difference once you have them in your eyes. They are very comfy and with a water content of 55%, they let your eyes breathe and for me, THAT IS A PLUS!!



























 I've been trying to update my YouTube and Blog for you guys but I can never come up with anything to do so this year, I'm just going to make videos and blog about random things that I do and what I have learned and stuff. It's going to be completely random and if you guys like it, Let me know by commenting on my videos and post. I also have been updating on twitter a lot so my twitter is official open now. The link to my Twitter will be up soon and I thank all of you who have followed me since I posted my first video up until now.
Hopefully, I can be more productive for you all and keep updating and uploading ASAP!!



i.Fairy Lumos Orange | REVIEW i.Fairy Lumos Orange | REVIEW Reviewed by ItsFrany on 2:42:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: