NEW VIDEOS EVERY THURSDAYS ON YOUTUBE || NEWEST POST ->

[5]

YesStyle.com HAUL | Korean Makeup - Info and Picture Heavy ➳ Frany

Sometimes, it can be hard just to find good Asian Makeup to match (Usually Foundation) because the choices are so LIMITED due to Skin Color.


I am a big fan of Asian Makeup in general not because I am Asian myself but the fact that most/all the products that they sell and make, they genuinely compliment the skin more as a mask and applying the products on my skin never feels heavy.

YesStyle sells all sorts of products from Clothing (Women, Men, and Kids) to Home Lifestyle Items (Cups, Stationary, and more). I tend to usually look at the Makeup Selection which is usually the skin care, makeup, and circle lenses. I just want to note that this is my first time actually buying anything from them since I've heard of them way back in high school.




PACKAGING - Shipping, Waiting, and Receiving:

Shipping was really cool since YesStyle does do Free Worldwide Shipping with a Purchase of $35+ so that was neat and if you wanted it Expedited, you would obviously pay a fee ($12.99) or spend more than $99+. You will find yourself probably spending more than $35 at least but if not, you would pay $3.99 for shipping of you total amount is under 35.

The wait is usually 5-14 days after processing your payment unless you expedited, than 3-5 days. I usually don't mind the wait since I was not in a hurry to receive the package this time but it did feel like forever and I must admit, it was FOREVER. I think it always feels like forever knowing you have something coming in the mail for you besides paying for bills but it really did take forever to get this package.

When I received the package, it was 1 month after I ordered. I know that some of the items I bought was not in-stock at the moment but then 1 month is quite the wait. I did get free shipping which is nice but then 1 month is really long and LUCKILY, I got this package on Monday when I was kind of getting tired of waiting for it.

The box was covered in a black shipping bag (Forgot to take pictures of the package before I opened it) and everything was in a box. The box itself is normal and everything I ordered was in a bubble wrap bag that also had a recite of everything I purchased along with a sample product. Everything I bought was in great condition and nothing was broken or out of place.


PHOTO FROM YESSTYLE.COM
NAME OF PRODUCT: MACQUEEN Creamy Lip Tint

PRICE: $6.69

SHADES: 6 Different Colors;
#1 Light Pink
#2 Nude Coral
#3 Orange
#4 Hot Pink
#5 Red
#6 Celebrity Red




LEFT TO RIGHT IN ORDER BY NUMBER

#1 Light Pink

#2 Nude Coral

#3 Orange

#4 Hot Pink

#5 Red

#6 Celebrity Red

OVERALL:
I bought all 6 shades because the pricing on these lip product isn't very expensive and I think I should have also bought the Serum Tint version as well from MACQUEEN since they were priced the same. The bottle itself is not plastic and a kind of jar type material so it will crack and break if you are not careful with them. I really like the packaging and the way they look from the box to the bottle itself. I can't wait to try them out and I will only review these lip tints for sure. You can check out the swatches on my video until then.


PHOTO FROM YESSTYLE.COM
NAME OF PRODUCT: MACQUEEN Concealer Dual Veil

PRICE: $9.90

SHADES: 2 Shade; #21 or #23




OVERALL:
Buying this product was really on whim to be honest. I needed a new concealer and this one looked promising. I did read up on some other concealers but I really wanted something that was easy to apply and this product here has 2 ways to apply concealer. It's travel size and fits in my makeup bag just like mascara (the size).


PHOTO FROM ETUDEHOUSE.COM
NAME OF PRODUCT: Etude House Blend for Eyes

PRICE: $11.31

SHADES: 4 Different Pallets;
#1 Dry Rose (Purcahsed)
#2 Orange Party (Purcahsed)
#3 Pink-Up
#4 Cozy Beige



#1 Dry Red
#2 Orange Party
HOW THE BACK OF THE PALLETS LOOK
OVERALL:
I purposely got only the first 2 pallets because I just bought a Spring pallet already and I have a ton of neutral shade pallets. Plus, these colors are great for Summer and Fall so I don't need to get new eye shadows anytime soon at least. They are very travel size and easy to bring along for touch ups. The only down fall is that it has no mirror.


PHOTO FROM YESSTYLE.COM
NAME OF PRODUCT: Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

PRICE: $8.90

SHADES: Nude Color



OVERALL:
I have a lot of cream base primers because they work better for me and my eye shape (hooded eyes). I bought this because I read some good reviews on it for being waterproof and I wanted to settle for something that wasn't too pricey since I don't wear a lot of eye shadow daily so me buying the Urban Decay Potion Primer was kind of a last resort for me if I did not find anything good. I am thrilled that this is a bottle style kind of product so getting enough for my eyes won't be a problem. The only thing I don't like about it is how long it really needs to be.



I will order from YesStyle again but maybe I might just order a lot more so I can get the Expedited Shipping because waiting a whole month is kind of a hassle for only a few things but maybe that was because some of the things I ordered was not in-stock but it was a long wait overall. I am glad that everything came in safely and I am excited to try all these products for sure.

Thank you for reading this post and checking it out. I know that this post had a lot of information and pictures but I really wanted to try my best to accurately show the products. I will be doing separate reviews on these items since I don't see a lot online for the MACQUEEN products.


HUGS&LOVE

Frany

YesStyle.com HAUL | Korean Makeup - Info and Picture Heavy ➳ Frany YesStyle.com HAUL | Korean Makeup - Info and Picture Heavy ➳ Frany Reviewed by ItsFrany on 7:00:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: