NEW VIDEOS EVERY THURSDAYS ON YOUTUBE || NEWEST POST ->

[5]

LIFE DIARY: Hello to "YOU"

Happy 2016 Everyone

I hope you all had a splendid Holiday and New Year celebration.
I know I did with my families and friends but to be honest, more family...


Usually, when the New Year comes, you want to set new goals along with goals that you already have or have not achieved. I usually always remind myself of old goals from years ago by listing them and then slowly still try to achieve them. Most of them where high school girl dream goals that consist of love, happiness, weight watching, and food. Normal right?

Slowly, as you age, you start to dream a little bigger, want more things, or something along the line. This year, I kind of want to stick to some simple goals ago which is, Living happy and wishing for more great memories with a little bit of travel if possible, try weight watching myself, and maybe even be more productive than ever.

Goals are meant to be something that can be dreamed and achieved with lots of determination and work. I would like to work hard this year and achieve these goals of mines like this. With age, you slowly become more realistic with self goals and slowly, start to enjoy the small things that are "boring" like sleeping, being lazy and doing nothing.


NEW SELF GOALS:


I have been setting goals for the past couple of weeks and making a list of them. I have put some time and thought into them because I want them to be realistic and successful with results slowly through the year this time. Hopefully, all the hard work I put into thinking of them in not wasted.

So, I am here to share the 4 important ones that I have always seem to remind myself of every year and every time. These are the ones that I always go back to and always seem to "post-pone" all the time.

1. Happiness
- I want to live a life with lots of happy moments that I can always remember on and it's nice to feel like the life I am living is not one with many faults and unpleasant thoughts. Living a life with happiness will guarantee me one thing for sure and that 1 thing is, making an impact.

2. Being/Becoming Healthy
- Slowly, I have been losing myself to the great battle of Food.
I am not proud but what can I say, I love food and I love eating new foods that are delicious. It's like second nature to me now but slowly as it happened, I started to notice, at a time too late, that I have gained some pounds. Clothing pieces I spent lots of money on don't fit as well anymore which is horrible because now, It means spending more money on clothes that may not fit as well either. It's a scary feeling and certainly, a waste of money.
So, I have slowly started changing my food habits and started to do lots of research on exercise routines that best fit me and not rush into it. I mean, it's still Winter and it does snow where I am from. For the next couple of months, I will be focusing on 2 major things which is food dieting that works great for me and indoor-easy exercise that won't stress me out too much about my life style. I don't want to change my life style in a day because if I do that, I might just go back to my old habits and routines so for me, this is the best way.

3. YouTube and Blogging
- This year, I want to keep up with YouTube and Blogging because I have been neglecting it and I do have a lot of "spare" time but I always get nervous and scared about what I post on my blog, record, and more. I seem to have this self-consciousness that just lingers on about what I want to put on my social medias. So, this year, I will just post to post because I want to be efficient with my time and mostly, I want to share things I have learned with you all too. I always tell myself it's okay that some people don't like what I post because everyone is born and raised different but if they can relate, it would be great. I hope that this year, this GOAL becomes successful.

4. Never forget "ME"
- As you start to age, you slowly start to become more noticeable to what you want in life but then along the way, you lose yourself to things you never thought possible.
This is something I always remind myself every month as I age because losing yourself is scary and it hurts not just your self-esteem, but everyone around you. I am glad I can have a Best Friend that can always help remind me that I just need to be myself around her and that it's okay if we don't meet "eye to eye" because that is what makes us human and unique.


I hope you all enjoy this little post with lots of words.
I know it was more like a rant but I really want to update you all on life changes and more.
I definately think it is great to have more than 1 goal but it just depends on you as a person to achieve them because they are your goals. I personally think if you have a world wide goal like losing weight or something, I suggest participating them with a friend/family or even having a support from your friend/family that can help you stay on track. I find it easier that way because it make you feel like you are not "alone" and sometimes, moral support is what you really need to most of the time.


Always see the better half of everything and You can definitely achieve a lot of things.

Thanks for reading my post and I will talk to you all next time.


LIFE DIARY: Hello to "YOU" LIFE DIARY: Hello to "YOU" Reviewed by ItsFrany on 11:54:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: