NEW VIDEOS EVERY THURSDAYS ON YOUTUBE || NEWEST POST ->

[5]

Tutorial: Rustic Gold Makeup

Here is my FIRST Photo Tutorial!!

FINISH LOOK PHOTO
This look can also work as a Valentine's Day Look if you are looking for something simple and easy to accomplish. You can adjust this look to your liking depending on how you want to wear it. I have been wearing this eye makeup for a long while up until I changed hair color from orange-red to black. Hope you all enjoy this tutorial.


FOUNDATION:
- Snail BB Cream Foundation SPF30++
- FLOWER Cover Stick Makeup by Drew Barrymore
- MaryKay Loose Powder in Ivory 1
- E.L.F. Kabuki Brush
- FITme Finishing Powder in 325 (Used for Contouring)

CIRCLE LENS:
- EOS Candy Brown
I personally really like these circle lens because they make my eye color look lighter. With the Black ring on the outside, it also makes my eyes appear bigger and very dolly like. These lens are ones I always order over and over again because they are comfy too.


EYELIDS:
- Eyelid Tape (OPTIONAL)
You really don't need eyelid tape but I wanted to wear eyelid tape. The eyelid tape helps make a bigger/thicker crease line as you can see from the picture. I have natural double eyelids but from time to time randomly, One of my eyes turns into a mono-lid.





Apply your Eyelid Primer OPPOSITE from how you usually might apply like the picture.


Using a Copper Cream Eyeshadow, Apply right in the middle of your lids.


Using a Linear Brush, Use a Rustic Red and Line it close to your eyes and 1/3 of the bottom outer corner.


Use a Matte Dark Brown Eyeshadow and apply on your outer top 1/3 brushing it back and forth dragging the color on to your crease line and whatever s left on the brush to the bottome edge of your eyes.


Apply Red Eyeshadow to the center of your lids on top of the copper eyeshadow. Lightly window-wipe the color in a tear drop downward sweap towards to give your brown and red a mix.


For a highlighting color, I choose a Pale Yellow instead of the shimmer white color because this will make your eyes appear more natural and the colors will appear more rustic.


EYEBROWS:
Matte Brown
- Dolly Wink Otana Eyebrow Mascara #1
I just colored in my eyebrowns in it's natural curve and the applied the eyebrow mascara afterwards and this makes my eyebrows colored. Straight eyebrows also work really well with this makeup look too.

LINEAR:
Using a pencil linear, Line your TOP waterline. No need to exaggerate the line. You just want to color in your top waterline to make a more full on look with top lashes.




LINEAR:
Now using your liquid/gel linear, you want to line close as possible to your top waterline from the first 2/3 of your eyes. outer 1/3, you can make a little thicker and at the end, drag the linear down to create a droopy/puppy eye look.
KEY POINT: Inner eye and Outer Eye lines should match straight.

EYELASHES:
When Applying lashes, you must apply from the outer inwards. Start y placing lashes from where you eye linear end outwards and apply on. This will give your eyes a bigger look.
BOTTOM LASHES ARE OPTIONAL. If applying bottom lashes, it's the same concept.


APPLYING BLUSH:
- Love&Beauty Blush #3 from Forever 21 Makeup
- FITme Blush in Deep Rose
I personally like applying cream blush first because it makes my blush last longer. I apply cream and powder both in raindrop forms but not one on top of the other. I sweep the powder blush upwards but don't apply directly.

LIPS:
- E.L.F. Lipstick in "POSH"
I first wear lip balm.
When wearing lipstick, apply more on my inner bottom lips and then close my lips rubbing it around all over my lips to give it a tinted look but with color. This also makes my lips look smaller too.


FINISH LOOK


This is the finished look full on face.
You can modify this look to your liking and feel free to change/add on things to your look. I just wanted to share this makeup look with you all because I really like this rustic color a lot. Hopefully you all enjoyed this look and I will be doing a lot more picture tutorial on my blog.

INSTAGRAM PICTURES OF THE LOOK:



MY INSTAGRAM: itsfrany


THIS IS ALL FOR THIS POST/TUTORIAL!!!
Have fun with this look and GOOD LUCK!!

BIG NEWS!!
-> Follow my blog with Bloglovin <-
Do follow me on Bloglovin if you can't on Blogspot!!

XOXO


Tutorial: Rustic Gold Makeup Tutorial: Rustic Gold Makeup Reviewed by ItsFrany on 7:00:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: